Recommend me a book on leo gecko

C

camay123

I want to buy a book on leopard gecko, can you recommend me one, and why this one ?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I guess it depends on what you're hoping to get out of the book. If you're looking for something rather basic and introductory, here are a few that I think are pretty decent:

The Leopard Gecko Manual: Includes African Fat-Tailed Geckos (Herpetocultural Library) by Philippe De Vosjoli, Roger Klingenberg, Roger Tremper, and Brian Viets (Paperback - Mar 2003)

Leopard and Fat-Tailed Geckos (Reptile and Amphibian Keeper's Guide) by Richard Bartlett and Patricia Bartlett (Paperback - Jul 1, 1999)

The Leopard Gecko Manual (Herpetocultural Library) (Herpetocultural Library) by Philippe De Vosjoli, Brian Viets, Ron Tremper, and Roger Klingenberg (Paperback - Dec 1, 1998)

The Leopard Gecko in Captivity (Professional Breeders Series) by Robbie Hamper (Paperback - 2004)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
We use "The Herpeteculture of Leopard Geckos" by Tremper, de Vosjoli, etc. All inclusive book, includes anything and everything you'd ever need to know (about breeding that is, not really much on diseases,etc.)

Sandra

I'm also interested on buying gecko reading, by this moment I only have the Tremper's book. I'm most interested in:

· Reptile veterinary reading, focusing on geckos as long as possible but I don't mind reading about other herps if the book is good. This is my top priority.

· Not basic but comprehensive and detailed husbandry, since basic caresheets are easily found on the internet.

· Detailed breeding information.

· Reptile mutations and how they work, related to geckos or not. I seriously need one of these, more comprehensive than Tremper's.

I hope you can help me :)

Visit our friends