Loud tummy!!!! LMAO

Perefalcon

Jill?????
OK, last night Rob wakes me up at like 5 am (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) asks me to listen to Jerry Lee's stomach cause it sounds wierd.....I hear it, sounds like someone is letting air slowly out of a balloon in his belly LOL. So I tell him "take the poor dog out!!" He hadn't been out since Rob went to work yesterday at 4....which bothers me when he does that, but Jerry will yank me down the stairs, and I can't risk falling on the baby, so I don't take him out at all. Well, he brings him back in, Jerry had to "go" obviously, but after that his belly got LOUDER!!! I could here it from the other side of the bed!!!!!! Clear as if he was on the bed with us next to my ear!!! OMG I didn't get much sleep after that cause all I could hear was Jerrys stomach making all these wierd noises...Maybe it was the eggs yesterday he got LOL

Anyone else have a dog with vocal organs???

Oh, I swear I heard a few whistles going on in there!

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
Are you saying his butt sounded like a squeaky balloon...or just his stomach? ROFL...I wouldn't have been able to sleep from laughing so hard.

BalloonzForU

Between the dog and the two cats (hubby and son too) I don't know who's worse, with snoring or passing gas for that matter.

When I first got the dog, he was just a little thing, but wow what a big smell! He would sleep in his bed under my desk then bam, I got hit with the smell. I didn't know a puppy could make that much of a stink.

Grinning Geckos

Tegan onboard.
You know it's a bad one when the DOG runs away from the smell (I've seen it happen!). My cat Troi snores all the time, and I swear he's louder than a person!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
Grinning Geckos said:
Are you saying his butt sounded like a squeaky balloon...or just his stomach? ROFL...I wouldn't have been able to sleep from laughing so hard.

Oh no, there was no gas involved, it was all his stomach!!!

P

pawsfoot

My dogs both have some noisy stomachs. If they are sleeping during the day and I am sitting on the couch I think it is my stomach it is so loud. Not too long after that they have to go out though.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Every once in a while our bulldog's stomack growls REALLY loudly. Most of his noises are usually burping, snoring, or gas though.

J

Jayyoung

Jeanne said:
I don't know about stomach noises, but a couple of my dogs can snore REAL LOUD! It is sooooo funny!
My wife says our male pug and i snore exactly alike:anxious:

moosassah

I used to have a great dane (lost him to epilepsy) not only could he snore with the best of them, but he could clear an entire county!!! We still fall to tears laughing about it.

Visit our friends