What is she?

jandsfannon

I posted pics before of this little girl, but they were never good and they were hatchling pics so here she is looking so different.

dsc_4963.jpg

I bought her as a "calico" knowing that there really is no such thing I took a chance as to what she will look like and she is looking really good. A friend of mine looked at her and said she most likely is a tangerine and thats what Im thinking too but I wanted to get your opinions.
I thought I would also throw in my tangerine tornados the male is turning out to have a gorgeous body and the female have amazing tails!

DSC_5038.jpg

dsc_5013.jpg

dsc_5027.jpg

What do you guys think of them. My plans with these 3 are to get the body of the male a little brighter and get that amazing carrot tail to pass on.

S

Stevie

I like the black patterning on the last one... very strange but very beautiful!

Greets,

Stevie

MSMD

Lake Effect Leos
I agree with Jess. Hypo Tangerine. :main_yes:

Your TTs are very nice! I think the combination of that male with those females is great! That male would be nice bred to that Hypo Tang when it's old enough, as well. ;)

Gecko Euphoria

love em they are so sweet I espacialy like the ct and the black banding.

jandsfannon said:
I posted pics before of this little girl, but they were never good and they were hatchling pics so here she is looking so different.

dsc_4963.jpg

I bought her as a "calico" knowing that there really is no such thing I took a chance as to what she will look like and she is looking really good. A friend of mine looked at her and said she most likely is a tangerine and thats what Im thinking too but I wanted to get your opinions.
I thought I would also throw in my tangerine tornados the male is turning out to have a gorgeous body and the female have amazing tails!

DSC_5038.jpg

dsc_5013.jpg

dsc_5027.jpg

What do you guys think of them. My plans with these 3 are to get the body of the male a little brighter and get that amazing carrot tail to pass on.

Visit our friends