New puppy coming home this week!

J

JBrune

Aggie is now 7 weeks old, so we are bringing her home this Thursday. We are very excited. But what was I thinking...potty training a puppy in the winter, uggg.:main_no: Oh it builds charater right.:main_thumbsup:

This is Lizza, Aggie's mom one week before giving birth.
Picture_005.jpg

Aggie at 5 weeks old. I can only catch her candid cause if she sees me with the camera trying to get a picture she comes running.
Picture_009.jpg

Aggie sleeping, good puppy.
Picture_020.jpg

brandy101010

Wow! The mother is beautiful! Almost all black! I love German Shepards and would Love to have another one someday! and oh that pup is just too cute!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
JBrune said:
But what was I thinking...potty training a puppy in the winter, uggg.:main_no: Oh it builds charater right.:main_thumbsup:

LOL! Yes, yes it does :)

Aggie is GORGEOUS! What a Little Cutie! She will be worth all of the frost bite that you will get from sitting outside waiting for her to find "Just The Right Spot" to go to the bathroom :p

BalloonzForU

She's beautiful. LOL Reminds me of when we got our dog for the kids. Hubby wanted to wait till Christmas I said unless he was doing the training I was getting the puppy in the spring. heeheehee

D

dsreptiles

The pup is adorable, and the mother looks like a perfect GS. I'd love to own one but my g/f was attacked by one when she was 5 and still has some bad scarring from it on the top of her head which is mostly covered by her hair so I can't convince her otherwise. So for now I'll stick with out Pinapso.

J

JBrune

Thanks everyone

Only a couple more days. My daughter can hardly stand it. She is 7 and trying to figure out how to make time fly.:D
Joyce

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
JBrune said:
Only a couple more days. My daughter can hardly stand it. She is 7 and trying to figure out how to make time fly.:D
Joyce

Tell her that housework makes it go by 10 times as fast :main_evilgrin:

J

JBrune

I'll let her know!

She is a great helper!
Picture_032.jpg

And my little guy likes the puppies best when they are sleeping.
Picture_030.jpg

Visit our friends