fractured spine, fantastic

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
Yes, I can walk. It just hurts like hell. I was lifting weights in the school weight room, and I put too much pressure on my back and caused a pressure fracture in one of my vertebrate. Not really alot they can do to fix it cause of where it is.

S

shrap

Ouch Tom. Hope you get well as quickly as possible.

But this is a perfect example of why you should keep the weight lifting to the 12 ounce variety. :)

D

Dee

Geez Tom, take care of yourself, hope you're feeling better soon!

S

steve75

I figured you were squatting to get a stress fracture. Do calf-raises on the leg press bud! I play college football and last year had a teammate fracture a vertebrae after a BIG hit to the back. It sounds like a miserable position to be in.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Awww I thought I wasn't going to be the only paralyzed person on here...

Glad you're okay though because wheelchairs can be a pain in the ass!

S

sportbike_rob

The NY Gecko said:
Yes, I can walk. It just hurts like hell. I was lifting weights in the school weight room, and I put too much pressure on my back and caused a pressure fracture in one of my vertebrate. Not really alot they can do to fix it cause of where it is.

last spring, i looped my buell lightning (sportbike)......being an idiot..too much bike, too little brain. ended up with a compression fracture to my l1 vertabrate. i know what your going through, and its not fun. hope you get better soon.

L

LadyGecko

Tom
OUCH !!!!
I sure hope that you heal OK and the pain subsides soon
Take Care and stick to lifting geckos-LOL
Sandy

Visit our friends