New Setup and Pics!

Kotsay1414

You feed 'em we breed 'em
I just bought a new 30 Gallon Tank. It currently holds 4 Geckos.

P1000338.jpg

Here is one of the 10 Yearold Females

DSC05840.jpg

Here is one of the other Leos... I'm not sure what type she is.

P1000343.jpg

SpOuK-3-

nice setup!

Like all the others says to me ... Don't use sands for gecko ... It's dangerous for them ... they can eat it ...

Use reptile carpet or rocks ... or paper ...

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Wow 10 years old! The second one looks like a young patternless to me.

J

JBrune

Pretty

I like the set up, and I am feeling frisky today so I'll say it...I like the sand too. My display tanks look similar. Just no babies in that type of set up.
Joyce

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
I like sand too and used it for a long time with no problems, jsut too hard to clean when you have a ton of them and impossible to use in racks, well not impossible but impractible.

Justmake sure to use a large clacium dish, that way they have the calcium they crave and will be less likely to eat the sand.

On a side note is it sand or calcium carbonate?

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
I must say very nice looking. I've got no beef with normal play sand either so long as its adults living on it.

Select Gex

SpOuK-3- said:
Like all the others says to me ... Don't use sands for gecko ... It's dangerous for them ... they can eat it ...

Use reptile carpet or rocks ... or paper ...

Sand is great! If you're going to give advice, I reccomend you take your gecko off the perlite potting soil mix. Now that would hurt if a gecko ate it! ;)

gecko_man2

Stick with the sand. I use it and have no problems with the 60 some odd geckos that I have had and the beardies and the lacertas and the list goes on and on. Personal preference and do what you like. I use white 100% natural non-toxic and additive free silica sand that comes from a place right by me. I called them to ask about the whole process of the sand and it seems good to me. You can also get it at toys-r-us for $5 a bag. Mine is easy to clean and doesn't clump up when wet and is free of any sort of dust. Good luck and I like the set-up.:main_thumbsup:

marula

i think the second one look patternless too ;-)..
..i like your set up,but i prefer don't use sand...but is only my preference ;-))
...i use reptil carpet and a ton of plants and rocks :D

Visit our friends