What Lizard?

RocksMama77

I have about a 50 gallon tank and have no idea what to put into it. I would love any suggestions of what would be happy in a tank this size. I have 5 leos but each have their own home and don't like to share. Plus I read a setup that is to big can cause stress. I would very much like to branch out in to the lizard world.
I have been looking at a yellow-headed collared lizard but can't seem to find one to purchase. I have already ruled out an iguana because they would get bigger and I would really like this tank to be the first and last home I purchase. I am open to all suggestions except for snakes. Hubby won't allow it and I couldn't feed it. All help is greatly appreciated.:main_thumbsup:

Srt14292

Est; 1992
BTS Is a good choice, as for the leo comment on the tank being too bit, Not to bust your nuts about it but think how big their natural environment is, the tank can never be too big, However itsgoing to be a bugger for you to clean and find your gecko! XD
Erm I would go for a BTS, Bearded dragon, Collared Lizard (These are so cool).

adam&nikki

green amevias are wicked and are great pets they will become hand tame with work and will eat everything you throw at them

Visit our friends