New Gex!! (from Canadian Breeders Expo)

aburningflame

Canadian breeders expo in mississauga ontario over the weekend.

picked up these 2 gorgeous gex

super snows from triple r corns
tang is from TUG

[YT]FeE5rtb__qQ[/YT]

aburningflame

im very new to breeding
and ive seen the snowglows, theyre awesome.

snow glows are mack snow x tangs right?

Last edited:

Spots

HEY! You went?! I went too...at 10am on Saturday and went to every booth but no one had super snows!!! HOW DID YOU FIND ONE?! lol I must have missed them I guess but I looked hard. I went to every booth 2 or 3 times each. Unless the booth came later...I got 2 mack snows instead...both female...but I'm still looking for a super.

picture.php

This is Dots...I always wanted Spots to have a friend named Dots but never got around to it so after she passed I thought it was appropriate to name this one Dots. Bought her from the expo too

picture.php

Got Dots a friend from the same expo too. She is unnamed so far because I'm not sure what to name her lol Any ideas?

Apparently these are both Mack Snows....can anyone confirm? They look so different from eachother though. The unnamed one is a bit aggressive...I dunno if that is a playful aggressiveness or not?

Anyways...sorry I posted pictures on your thread lol Just thought it was sweet that you went tot he same expo as me :)

aburningflame

oh cool - yep, i did go to the same expo as you.

i was there saturday at about noon

i looked all voer ..saw 2 super snows...then i looked around more - then decided to buy a super snow and i couldnt find the booth! i walked up and down every aisle 5times - then my friend found 2 in the triple r corns booth

i was kinda upset @ the lack of adult females - but i guess thats for a reason

other than that the expo was great. you from toronto or sauga?

MellowMan24

Lol i was at the show too. @ spots did u get your geckos from the bearded gecko? i got mine from there and i noticed your container lid is exactly like mine, one other question did you have them hold yours? for a bit then come buy them? if you did then i seen you when i was at the booth

ReptileFanatics

Those are a couple nice Geckos you got there Scott. I was the guy you talked to after you bought that Super Snow. You where looking at one of my Tremper Albino Mack Snows at my buddies table. That's a nice Tang you picked up also. Should make you some nice Hypo Mack Snows next season.

aburningflame

Hey Steve,
Did your buddy have the snake booth with a few gex?

Do you have a picture of yourself? just trying to remember who u might be..i think i have an idea though.

i do remember looking at some tremper mack snows - really nice gex :)

Spots

Oh hm. I'm kinda really upset that I didn't see the super snows now. It was the only kind that I actually really wanted. I'm not breading so I just wanted baby ones :) lol

I'm actually from Chatham (living in London now) so I drove 2.5 hrs to get there...waited 45 mins in line...went in for an hour and drive 2.5 hours back and still didn't get a super lol it's okay tho. I'm happy to just have geckos again.

And I did not get the gecko from Bearded dragons. I was looking at their table for a long while. I liked the owners..they seemed to be caring about their pets...but they didn't have the one I was looking for. I got mine at...hm I dunno the name of the place..but one was that massive table at the front and another kind of big place in near the back that had girls asking for donations. I was hoping there wound be more gecko ppl so I could ask some questions but there were barely any gecko ppl.

Most of the tables had the same containers cause I was carrying mine and some tables were like...is that my gecko.and i had to explain that I bought it from a different table and wasn't stealing theirs lol

ReptileFanatics

Ya alot of people use those same deli cups. My buddy was using the same ones. The table at the front was The Urban Reptile, and the ones with the Girls asking for donations was Immacularius. I think you may have one Line Bred Snow there though. I was talking with the breeder at Immacularius and he told me he didn't bring any Mack Snows this time but had the Line Bred Snows there. I have a large breeding group of Mack Snows and usually have Super Snows available but everyone loves them and i sell them fast. The cool thing for you Spots is i live near Windsor so if you are ever looking for a Super Snow let me know and if i have one we could easily get one to you.

Spots

The cool thing for you Spots is i live near Windsor so if you are ever looking for a Super Snow let me know and if i have one we could easily get one to you.

Oh darn. Well, I'm not into breeding so I don't think I'll need another one. But I'll add you as a friend and keep you in mind if I ever change my mind.

adam&nikki

that was the first breeders expo i went to and grant did a great job at geting it all set up

i was there at 10 am on saturday as well and my first pick up was a male spider ball from the bearded gecko

after thati me and the wife walked around for a while looking for some new geckos we picked up 4 k mealworms some 50 butter worms and 80 wax worms from the guy that weighs his feeders ( i cant remeber the name ) well we couldnt find much that we are working with until i stopped at the bearded geckos booth again just to say hello to john and sabrina and then i found the perfect girl its a mac snow enigma now i can work on my dearmsicl project even faster

thank you bearded gecko for making my trip worth while
p.s the spider ate infront of me last night

aburningflame

awesome :)

my snow and tang ate in front of me last night as well..so excited

the guy that weighs his feeder was: feeder factory

i picked up some worm bedding and 250 mealies as well :) (still had a fe whundred at home)

aburningflame

Its pretty cool that your in ontario.
do you have msn? maybe we could trade geckos sometime?

anyways - another resource is just nice to have.
feel free to add me :)

Visit our friends