The Reptile Sanctuary

T

TripleMoonsExotic

The site is so saturated with pop-ups & advertising I can't even access it. Might want to consider avoiding free hosting services with ads like that.

K

kristi

I saw a lot of misspelled words and inaccurate information on how to care for leos.

BalloonzForU

The text should be close in size on all the pages to look more uniform, and that lime green text, on some of the pages, is almost impossible to read.

brandy101010

I could not even get it to load but I'm on dial up and can't get alot of sites to load for me. But I saw a post of yours that said You are in New Jersy. I'm from South Jersey. We don't have many reptile rescues here so thats pretty cool. Where in Jersey are you? I always have people offer me reptiles that I have to turn down. It would be good to to have some place to refer them to.

G

geckolover2006

Bergen County
Yeah, there are not many reptile sanctuaries up here.....
But I cant take snakes unfortunatly.....

brandy101010

geckolover2006 said:
brandy,
You can email me if you have a lizard that need a home:
[email protected]

Thanks! If I ever find a scaly friend in need I will let you know! One thing you should do is to talk to the other animal rescues in your area and let them know who you are and how to contact you. a lot of people tend to drop off reptiles at animal shelters that do not really know much about reptiles and a lot of times they end up getting put down. I'm sure they would appreciate the help you could give them and the animals.

G

geckolover2006

I will, but unfortunatly I have very limited space.

brandy101010

gixxer3420 said:
If you have limited space why are you trying to become a reptile resucuer? Seems shady to me.

Why is it Shady? I used to rescue reptiles too and only had limited space. I had to turn many people down. You can only take in what you can aford to and what you can handle.

Visit our friends