Still looking for a male and someone offer me this

richardrojas

PhD. to be
I am looking for a male gecko and today I saw this one. The pictures are bad quality sonce i tooked from my phone also he was shredding. Please let me know what morph does he is and if will be a good idea cross him with a tremper albino. His eyes was like some grayish with orangeish color very difficult for me to describe but in the picture looks black. Also want to know whats an average price for this morph to see if it is a great deal.

Thanks

Last edited:

richardrojas

PhD. to be
Whats an average price for one of this. He looks very healthy. Also I know that this guy owns Mack and Snow and that he breed this one himself.

robin

umm that gecko looks like its needs a bit of help. he looks dry and could be fattened up a bit. he looks like a super hypo.

richardrojas

PhD. to be
Well I didn't pay anything yet but he is asking $45. He told me that he was more tangerine but he start shredding during these weekend.

Thanks for your comments

Shera

It's a super hypo tangerine, and one that looks as though it needs a little help with that shed. It wouldn't be my first choice to breed with a tremper, but that's my personal preference.

Byrns149

he looks good, but like everyone else said, if ur looking to make trempers, then buy a pair of trempers or something. By the way, its Shedding not shredding.

Tommy13b

It's a super hypo tangerine, and one that looks as though it needs a little help with that shed. It wouldn't be my first choice to breed with a tremper, but that's my personal preference.

Never know he could be working on sunglows, and who dosent like sunglows?

Visit our friends