AP Rack Question

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I just ordered a 1754 7 rack from them and on the invoice it says "Hardware Kit (65 screws, 19ft Cable)". Do they come completely broken down? What's the 19ft cable? I got it with Flexwatt so it's not a heat cable...

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
AP racks are built individually and put together at their shop, then broken down and shipped unassembled. They are really easy to put together... even I can do it! I really like my AP racks.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I think the screws/cable thing is more of a note to themselves letting them know how many screws and what length cable to include with the rack. I ordered mine for heat tape also, but I believe it still said 'cable' somewhere on the invoice. Keep in mind though, that if you order it for heat tape, that AP does not include it with the rack--you'll have to obtain the flex watt elsewhere.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
PaulSage said:
I think the screws/cable thing is more of a note to themselves letting them know how many screws and what length cable to include with the rack. I ordered mine for heat tape also, but I believe it still said 'cable' somewhere on the invoice. Keep in mind though, that if you order it for heat tape, that AP does not include it with the rack--you'll have to obtain the flex watt elsewhere.

Oh wow the heat tape is not included?! I wish they would've told me. Oh well... Guess I'm off to mgreptiles.com...

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
Well maybe they've started including it? I ordered and picked up mine back in mid-March. I'd ask them before you go and place an order for the heat tape.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Well guys I found out today that the heat tape is not included as of yet. However, they plan to start distributing it... Thanks all for the help. I really appreciate it!

Visit our friends