Morph

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Is there any chance that the mother is het for blizzard as well? After I sent the email I thought that maybe they looked like diablo blancos. Are the eyes solid colored? They are definitely albinos and look to be blizzards as well. They are probably not super snows unless both parents were actually snows.

Aliza

Tk1812

Is there any chance that the mother is het for blizzard as well? After I sent the email I thought that maybe they looked like diablo blancos. Are the eyes solid colored? They are definitely albinos and look to be blizzards as well. They are probably not super snows unless both parents were actually snows.

Aliza
They have red eyes with Pupils

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Unless you know for sure that your normal gecko has no recessive genes besides albino, the reptile calculator won't be accurate. If the normal gecko had only the albino recessive gene, some of the offspring would be albino and would have beige and yellow banding or striping. However, these hatchlings look to be white. This tells me that possibly the normal gecko has a recessive gene for blizzard and these hatchlings are albino blizzards. If the eyes are solid red they are also eclipse which means that the normal gecko also has a gene for eclipse. That would make them diablo blancos as well.
This is why it's not such a good idea to breed geckos of unknown genetics because you end up with offspring that you can't identify for sure.

Aliza

Visit our friends