Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Mack x Line Bred Snow

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Mack x Ghost

Votes: 8 7.0%

• Total voters

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ok, I need everyone's help. I have decided to stick with only 2 or 3 Mack crosses, so I need to know what everybody thinks is the best crosses. If you don't see your favorite in the list, please reply and let me know what it is.

Ian S.

:main_thumbsup: Well I'd have to say mack x with bell anything!! Reason being, look at all the wild things that are going on with the bells. Lets see we have Steve @ geckos etc. that hatch out that wild looking baby with the solid black eyes. Then we have Kelli's Superb enigma's, and not to mention the mack super bells are just insane with those Ruby red eyes. You never know when lady lucky will pounce:main_thumbsup:

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
I like the idea of a Mack Bold Jungle Albino (any strain will do). That is something I would like to see.

G

geckogod2

what about crossing it with a giant... i think giant macks or even giant super snows would be cool. A giant 120 gram super snow would look awesome.

btw.. i voted for the albino.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
geckogod2 said:
what about crossing it with a giant... i think giant macks or even giant super snows would be cool. A giant 120 gram super snow would look awesome.

btw.. i voted for the albino.

Well, my Mack Snow is 104 Grams and growing, so, he MAY be a Giant. Not quite sure. Here he is:

Mack1.jpg

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I honestly can't pick just one favorite. I'd have to say Mack PA's first, and then Mack Blazing Blizzards. Although, I'm really looking forward to the SH and Ghost Macks.

I think my "ultimate" Mack cross would be a Giant Bell Patternless (or Blazing) Super Snow though... don't know exactly what it would look like, but I still wanna see one. lol

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I voted Mack x Albino specifically Bell Albino. I really like the Mack Snow Blizzards and Super Snow Blizzards too. Hopefully I'll hatch a Snow Bell in the next couple of months... I can't wait until next season though... Forgot to mention that your Mack is so sooooo awesome Jeanne!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Ok, I think I will go with Mack x Bell, Mack x Ghost, and Mack x Line Bred Snow (My choice...LOL)

I will also be breeding Mack x Patternless, because she is already gravid with my Mack

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
420Geckos said:
That Mack of your's x LBS will be awesome!

Actually, the Line Bred Snow is being bred to a Super Snow, for the simple fact, that if I bred her to my Mack, then I wouldn't be able to tell which babies were Macks and which were Line Breds. By breeding her to a Super, I will know that all the babies are Macks

S

snmreptiles

Hey guys, first time post on this forum, but an interesting topic I couldn't pass up. We have hatched a few mack albinos that are very cool, have about 12 Mack snow het Tremper X Super Giant albino eggs incubating, and a few more from mack snow het TA X Stripe Het TA. I truely think the albino striped mack would be my pick, then hopefully next year, giant albino striped mack! LOL I can't say I really understand the patternless and the blizzard crosses. From what I have seen of the adults, I'm not a big fan, then again, I'm completely a pattern geek!!

These hatched last week (Sorry for the horrible pic)
DSC06377.jpg

This was the first albino mack for us
Picture010.jpg

Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Hey Mike, welcome to Geckoforums! I agree with you, I love a nice pattern.

Those are some real nice looking Macks you have!

S

snmreptiles

Thanks Jeanne, I want an albino striped Mack SOOOOOO bad...hatched out a stripe mack 66% het for Tremper albino 2 days ago. This is the exciting part for me...theoretically it should be 1 in 8, have to wait and see!! We hatched a clutch of 9 ball pythons earlier in the week form Pastel X Norm (Co Dom) so we should have had 4 pastels in the clutch...GOT 8 out of 9. You just never know!

Mike
www.snmreptiles.com

Visit our friends