So I went to a pet store

Roaming Reptiles

Brandon Fowler
Here in town we have a little pet store that has a few reptiles. I have been there a few times and wanted to go back just to see what was going on. I know I would get depressed when I went in to see how the reptiles are being takin care of ( or lack of ). I walked in and there is a row of reptiles. In the first row it is says snakes. They have all of these snakes in little plastic cricket keepers. Then the next row says lizards they had atleast 20 baby beardies in a 10 gallon tank with no heat nothing and dirty as all hell!! Then I got to the leos and the same thing. I asked if I could see the one of them and he brought the 10 gallons tank out and I could see under it that there was no uth. He pulled out this big male and said here let me take his shed of so you could see his true color. I said NO and he started to rip off all of his shed I couldnt belive what I was seeing. My heart wanted me to by all the Leos and help them but I knew that was a bad idea. My wife had to walk out becuase she started to cry when she saw this. He continued to tell me that he buys them in lots 25 leos for 21 dollars. It makes me sick to see this and here that there are worthless people out there who would produce that kind of numbers and sell them so they can die a horrible death!! The icing on the cake was that he had a 6 foot green anaconda in a 10 gallon tank. After that I went to the car and called animal control. They told that they would put on there list of things to check into.. I dont understand. We as reptile lovers need to do something!! Sorry for the long rant but it has been bothering all day and night and I needed to get it off my chest.

Brandon

Haligren

is behind you.
Oh man, that just makes me sick! As an animal-lover and pet store clerk, I can that that is truly disgraceful - especially to the animals but also to the people who know better. Ugh...Just...ugh.

Keep trying to raise hell!

Visit our friends