2007 Breeding documentation product

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
As this year in 2007 I'll be using excell products I built to document breeding information. I've made some inprovements and thought I'd share. My first product is for documenting hatchling information. This product documents the Leo ID #, Morph, Sex, Sire/Dam, Hatch date, Outcome (if it was sold for how much, if it died, etc), & incubated as. So some of this information isn't available till the leo is a few weeks old.
offspring.jpg

Last edited:

ExcessiveHerps

Leo Addict
My other products are of indivdual projects such as RAPTOR project.
I have indviduals pages for the male and all his females, I'll show an example from one of each. One the left hand side you can see where the leo orginated from, Sex, Purchase date, Morh, Hatch date, Lenght and weight, and name. On the right I document the females name and morph which will be bred to that male.
maledatai.jpg

The female section shows the same info as the male on the left while the right hand side show: when the female was placed with the male, if visible breeding was witnessed, egg laying date, expected hatch date, Egg ID# (if it hatches), hatch date, and what sex it was incubated as. I also has a spot showing when the female became receptile and when follicles where visible.
The bottom also has a waiting list showing: priority, persons name, e-mail address, user name and for what website, phone #, and what morph they requested.
femaledata-1.jpg

I think I pretty much cover everything worth documenting, let me know what you think.
Thanks
X

Last edited:

marula

i use a specific progrma for breeding in dogs and i whant to try to use the same program for my leos...
you can adjust the database with all infos you need..
is a nice idea...so you can found everyting...

T

TripleMoonsExotic

I use Excel as well.

However I lost my Leo files due to a PC malfunction ( :main_thumbsdown: ) & have to redo them (thankfully I keep hard copies of everything as well). They are a variation of the attached.

Visit our friends