Some of my Breeders

S

sacredcreatures

Hello all, I thought I'd show off some of my breeders, This isn't all of them by any means right now. Keep in mind they aren't the best pics. I am trying hard to figure out my Digital camera. I used to take great pics with my Minotal x-700 SRT camera. But for now here they are:
Ice- Blizzard with Snake eyes Female, Snowflake- pastel female, Aries- Rainwater(LV) banded female, Blaze- stripe jungle female and Blossom- Patterless Tremper Albino Het Blizzard female.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sacredcreatures

More Breeders

Some more: Arwen- Rainwater (LV) Jungle Albino Male, Calypso-Super Hypo Female, Ebony- Dark Phase Normal Female, Ayesha- Red stripe Bold Stripe Female, Phoenix- SHTCTB Male. I still have some more to add next post!

S

sacredcreatures

More!!! Solar- High Yellow Male, Eclipse- Red stripe female, Twister- Red stripe male, Swayze- Red stripe female, Winter- Blizzard female. I have several more red stripes, blizzards, albinos, and SHTCTB ect. I hope to get some good ideas ans tips on taking pictures from here as well. Let me know what you think? Thanks!

S

sacredcreatures

What do you think of the one I call Pastel and the one I call Normal Dark Phase?

Thank you for your compliments! I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the one I call Pastel and Normal Dark Phase Normal really are. Because I was told ine bred snow but since I do not know much about the snow lines I need help. Thanks for any new Thoughts on these two females.

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
They are all really nice!

The dark normal looks like some hets I have and the pastel looks like a hi yellow to me. But I don't know anything much abotu the line bred snows, who did you get her from?

Visit our friends