Just got this....

Ron Tremper just sent me this email:::

Genetic update........RED EYES

In 2004 and 2005, the first patterns associated with the all red eyes, as seen in the RAPTOR, were the patternless and reverse stripe, but this season the first jungle phase and banded albinos with all red eyes have emerged.
Producing brilliant carrot-head, carrot-tail, super tangerine, jungle phase, giant albinos with all red eyes will be a hot new item......

Ron Tremper.......

(type remove on the subject line if you wish to discontinue receiving
our various leopardgecko.com updates)

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
Even though he sent this e-mail to the entire world... I told him MY GECKO, is actually the first Red Eyed Jungle, and she hatched last year, then he changed his story.

He actually (according to him after me showing him this gecko) hatched them before I hatched mine.

Not like I was trying to take credit, she did come from his geckos.:main_rolleyes: Said to me, something to the effect of "not to rain on your parade"

Good way to loose a customer, Ron.

R

RoseT

Yet another reason not to buy from him.......:main_angry:

GroovyGeckos.com said:
Even though he sent this e-mail to the entire world... I told him MY GECKO, is actually the first Red Eyed Jungle, and she hatched last year, then he changed his story.

He actually (according to him after me showing him this gecko) hatched them before I hatched mine.

Not like I was trying to take credit, she did come from his geckos.:main_rolleyes: Said to me, something to the effect of "not to rain on your parade"

Good way to loose a customer, Ron.

So I guess that you could kindof say that he is "plagerising" your gecko?...

P

pawsfoot

I've noticed on other forums they kinda worship the ground Tremper walks on. LOL. Personally I've never had any dealings with him or his geckos, but I know they are too expensive for a college girl like me. By the way that is a beautiful gecko, I just love red eyes.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Yeah this is old news... Get with the times man! Just kidding! I could care less about his new morphs. I'm a hardcore Bell addict and will probably never own a Tremper!

LeosForLess

leopardgecko95 said:
He is like more of a bussiness man.Have you noticed how he pretty much just"throws" some leos together and calls it a "new morph"?
Nope....cant recall...

Visit our friends