New kids I picked up at Tinley

crestedgeckogirly

Ok, here's the pics!

First up the Red Stripe Female I got from Jeremy Letkey, thanks Jeremy!
red_stripe.jpg

red_stripe2.jpg

Next up, a pretty little girl I got from Lucy101 on the Pangea Forums:

leo.jpg

Ok, now for the rhacs...there are several :p

harley_1.jpg

harley_2.jpg

harley_3.jpg

pin_dal.jpg

pin_male.jpg

My Chahoua:

baby_chahoua.jpg

Next up, the little baby beardie, what a cutie!

baby_beardie.jpg

And lastly, my new little female Pygmy Cham, what a sweetie!

pygmy.jpg

pygmy2.jpg

Just one little tiger crestie isn't pictured...it was way too hyper to photograph :main_yes:

Let me know what you guys think!

-Andrea ;)

marula

guys..you don't love me...i'mhere..alone...at home...AND I CAN ONLY SEE PICS OF THOSE FANTASTIC ANIMAL IN THE FORUM!!!!!!
..i'm gelous ;-))
congrats for you new addictions!!!!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh urraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gaparicio

Let's Go Bears!
It was nice to meet you at Tinley. Awesome collection you have there, especially that CHIHUAHUA, lol!:D

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
Really liking that last cresty and that little pygmy cham is so cool looking! Are they easier to care for than other chams?

G

GeckoMandi

Love the crestys too, I want some so bad but my room is about to bust at the seams with a leo tornado.

crestedgeckogirly

GeckoStud said:
Really liking that last cresty and that little pygmy cham is so cool looking! Are they easier to care for than other chams?

Well, this is my first cham...lol. I've spoken w/several people that keep them and supposedly they're pretty easy. Just need a UV light like any daytime lizzie.

We'll see how it goes, but she's already eating like a little pig! And her touge is SERIOUSLY twice as long as her total length...it's freakin insane :D

-Andrea ;)

Milwaukee Reptiles

Gecko Addict
Nice looking group you got there. Love the spots on some of the cresties. And if you're not internet ordering live food now... just wait till that beardie grows up a little :)

crestedgeckogirly

Milwaukee Reptiles said:
Nice looking group you got there. Love the spots on some of the cresties. And if you're not internet ordering live food now... just wait till that beardie grows up a little :)

Thankfully I'm successfully breeding crickets and mealies...I'm just going to have to up my colonies a bit in preparation for that little one's adult stage...LOL. :p

Right now that little pygmy cham is eating more than anyone! She's a little pig! :main_rolleyes::main_yes:

-Andrea ;)

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Hey! You only showed me the chohoa and the cresteds! Not the others! Sneak! I am sad I didn't see you the last day, It was fun talking to you, espessially when you got a couple of beers in 'ya. "Leachie-ANUS"

crestedgeckogirly

RaiQuee said:
Hey! You only showed me the chohoa and the cresteds! Not the others! Sneak! I am sad I didn't see you the last day, It was fun talking to you, espessially when you got a couple of beers in 'ya. "Leachie-ANUS"

LOL, that was too funny! I actually bought most of the other stuff on Sunday, so I really wasn't trying to hide it from ya! LOL. It was great meeting you too! Especially when you count on your fingers...lmao...JUST TEASING!

-Andrea ;)

Arconna

So cuuuuute! I'm growing such a liking for Cresties lol. My Tim is a cutie :). Great additions!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Well next time I head to the big Cin-city, I will make sure we meet up for some lunch. Or maybe I can scope our your collection and bring a couple babies home ;) who knows...

crestedgeckogirly

RaiQuee said:
Well next time I head to the big Cin-city, I will make sure we meet up for some lunch. Or maybe I can scope our your collection and bring a couple babies home ;) who knows...

Sounds like a plan to me ;)

-Andrea :D

Visit our friends