What do you think of these RAPTOR's DUW?

Boanerges

These are my two new RAPTOR's. 1 male and 1 female. The male and the female both have very bright, clean patterns and nice high white sides with the male not having any color on his front legs and the female might have a couple of tiny spots on her front leg but I have to check when she settles in. Both have solid ruby red eyes and nice carrot tails. I personally love the way look (and that is what matters most) but I would like some expert opinions on them also please. So tell me what you think and please be honest. Thanks :main_thumbsup:

Female and male...
DSCF0368.jpg

Female and male...
DSCF0369.jpg

Male yelling at me...
DSCF0370.jpg

Male yelling at me again...
DSCF0372.jpg

Last shot of bothering male...
DSCF0373.jpg

Female...
DSCF0374.jpg

Female...
DSCF0375.jpg

Female...
DSCF0376.jpg

Female...
DSCF0377.jpg

Female eye shot (but not a very good one)...
DSCF0379.jpg

Boanerges

VMS? Looks like their packaging. Nice looking raptors

Yes they are from VMS. I didn't know if people on here liked VMS or didn't like Sean and Monica. So I didn't want the RAPTOR's judged positively or negatively by where they came from. I personally love Sean and Monica but that is besides the point.

thestack510 Those are nice, Jeff. I like the white front legs. They'll definitely make some good looking offspring.
Thanks, i liked the lack of color on the front legs too :main_thumbsup:

Thank you everyone for the nice comments about them. I had started a thread when I first became a member here and asked what made a good RAPTOR. From what people told me I think I did good with my two choices. I hope in the future I can find a nice female with heavy carrot tail and two solid eyes but I am in no rush. I am used to talking about ball pythons and tarantula's so I am out of my element a little with leo's and I appreciate everyone's help and opinions here :main_thumbsup: Thanks again!!

Jorgevill

R-MTY
VMS have amazing geckos! Especially Raptors, I'll definetely buy some Raptor females from them, this pair is amazing Jeff..

Visit our friends