Update Pics

G

GeckoMandi

Just a few updated pics of my leo's haven't been posting much lately, working and all that fun stuff it sucks!

First Bubba he's so hard to get a good pic of.
P9110211.jpg

P9110206.jpg

His girlfriend hopefully next year, Rainy
P9110184.jpg

P9110183.jpg

Stormy she has the craziest eyes
P9110199.jpg

P9110168.jpg

this one she looks sorta jacked up lol
P9110200.jpg

Leo pet store rescue who I almost lost but didn't thanks to marcia's slurry, her tail a couple months ago was smaller than my pinky.
P9110205.jpg

P9110201.jpg

Another pet store rescue, Dezi she is doing awesome as well.
P9110195.jpg

P9110194.jpg

G

GeckoMandi

Grinning Geckos said:
Nice blizzard!! Is he albino or normal?
Albino

He's such a bastar* to lol, doesn't want to be touched after almost 2 months of messing with him.

G

GeckoMandi

Well I was told they can be buttholes, but I'm use to holding my others whenever and he isn't having it at all, I figure he's going to be crazy as a mofo when I throw him in with my lvpa he's a virgin! lol

LeosForLess

Hey, when you breed the patternless albino to the blazing, are you going to breed the babies to eachother? You would hatch all albinos, then when u breed the albinos back to eachother, 1/16 would be patternless albin oblizzard, "Blazing Banana Blizzard" I was thinking about doing this but i didnt wanna start another project.

G

GeckoMandi

LeosForLess said:
Hey, when you breed the patternless albino to the blazing, are you going to breed the babies to eachother? You would hatch all albinos, then when u breed the albinos back to eachother, 1/16 would be patternless albin oblizzard, "Blazing Banana Blizzard" I was thinking about doing this but i didnt wanna start another project.

Yeah that is what I'm in the process of trying now, I tried to the breed them last night but she wasn't having it, I'm out of town tonight so I didn't leave them in the tank together, but ill keep ya updated.

G

GeckoMandi

DanTheFireman said:
Some nice animals ya got there. You'd better double check Stormy's "calcium powder" - she does look kinda jacked up.
haha she's always like that, and it's weird I hardly ever see her sleep I'm sure at night and during the day but everytime I peak in on her shes EYES WIDE OPEN lol.

G

GeckoMandi

Well I haven't really thought about that, I'm just doing it for fun and ya know a hobby but if someone wanted to buy one I'm sure I could arrange it. :)

Visit our friends