who has the laziest BD (poll)

how lazy is your BD

• Total voters

theWERM

I just wanted to do a poll on who has the laziest BD and why

so I'll go first.
I think I have the laziest BD because today when I got home from school I found myself looking at one of my BD's asleep under his blanket. After doing some investigating it turns out he actually got up took a poop (on his basking spot bad dragon) then managed to get back under the covers and go back to sleep.
I have 3 beardies but the star of this post is Stewie

Feel free to comment

Last edited:

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
Here are our boys:
DSC03975Medium.jpg

DSC03981Medium.jpg

DSC03983Medium.jpg

BrilliantEraser

Bookworm!
Oh goodness, I wish mine was this lazy! He's still a juvie though, so there's potential for him to grow into a big lazy dragon.

On a side note, my dragon (Garrus) went on a hunger strike after his coccidia problem cleared up. I thought it was due to the after-effect of the meds. He refused all his roaches, butterworms, even wax worms! But today when I moved the cricket bag into his field of vision, he went nuts! I took him out of the cage and he kept chasing the bag as I was trying to open it up. I held it up in the air, and he even climbed up my shirt to get closer to the bag. Soooooooooo not lazy.

prettyinpink

Awe those are cute pics. I'll have to take some of my boy. The only time he moves is when he has to go to the bathroom or is chasing his feeders.

Visit our friends