the tony situation

H

Hacksaw

i didnt want to post this under the fraud post. i couldnt find the 'nice' enough words to respond to it. i was suspiscious from the start but felt like a bad person BECAUSE i felt suspicious. What the fuck is he thinking, was a jerkoff. to try to scam off geckos from breeders AND THEN have the balls to say you are in the hopsital. Fuck him. It makes me mad that we have to SPEND OUR money on racks, supplies, and fucking geckos but he thinks he can tell someone he is in the hospital left with nothing and he can get away with probably thousands of dollars worth of geckos. tha makes me so mad.

Criminal or not, you don't mess with us reptile breeders!!!:behead:

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
We dealt with him a year ago, he was an asshole and we ended up not selling to him. He had never mentioned anything about MS to Keith during any of the many times he called to ask a ton of questions. He got pissed off that we wouldn't let him pay from a friend's paypal account. Why? Because there's scammers out there and you can't be too careful these days. LOL

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Dude, if you think he's the first asshole to pull a "slick willie", then you're sorely mistaken! :main_yes: Hell, Steve Sykes had an Enigma (back when they were nearly $2k a pop) stolen right off his table at a show! :shocked: This numbskull wasn't the first, and he sure as shit won't be the last. ;)

Last edited:
H

Hacksaw

Yes, I know. never said anything about me thinking he is the first one to do it..

lets just hope that everyone will be more cautious. you can never let your guard down, especially at a large reptile show with gecko containers sitting out in the open.

some sick people out there..

F

Foreverandever

He's a fucking cuntbag!

I was sorta suspicious too. I mean, who the FUCK tries to get back into breeding RIGHT after their home burns down? Where the hell are you gonna keep the leos? And more importantly; shouldnt you get your life back together first??

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Fuck Tony! There are a good number of people on GF with legitimate issues who don't pull shit like this. I'm just thankful that there are enough genuinely good hearted people on GF to balance out the bullshit. I have faith in the fact that should a real problem arise we pull together in spite of whatever personal differences we may have. For the most part I don't wish harm on anyone, but Phony Ass Tony deserves whatever happens to him. I know a real burn victim, and from what I can tell it's not an easy thing to deal with, and it definitely doesn't make for a good prank. If he were actually in such a situation at this point he has asked for it.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Do we know what his last name is? I want to know incase he ever contacts me in the future.

Thanks!

paulnj

That fool used to blow up my phone at 1am, 2am, 3am, 4:30am.... URGENT, URGENT:main_yes:

I'd call him back in the morning and he wants to know if I have leucistics:main_rolleyes: You bother me from 5 different numbers at all times of night(12 calls in a day sometimes) to ask me if I have a patternless..

Sorry Marcia, I sent him your way. Blame me , but I blame Shelly for telling him I know how to wire flexwatt :main_laugh:

I stopped answering his calls and deleted his messages after that.

Sadly, I fell for his bullshit and was ready to send him a geckos.... oddly HE COULDN'T PICK IT UP LOCALLY and HAD SHIPPING MONEY:main_thumbsdown: I smelt a rat right there , but had no proof and didn't doubt the cause.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thanks for the info. I know we can't talk about much here, but there is no thread about him at the boi unless it's old. I would really love to know more about how he was found out, etc. Did anyone talk to him after he was outed?

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I'm the one that uncovered all the info, and I have spoken to him since the truth came out. I told him to NEVER contact me, or anyone on GF again. The reason I didn't post anything on the BOI is because I am banned from Fauna. It wouldn't suprize me that 'if' this went to the BOI, that one of those wolves in that wolf-pack over there brought me in to it, and I wouldn't even be able to tell the story or defend myself.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
I'm the one that uncovered all the info, and I have spoken to him since the truth came out. I told him to NEVER contact me, or anyone on GF again. The reason I didn't post anything on the BOI is because I am banned from Fauna. It wouldn't suprize me that 'if' this went to the BOI, that one of those wolves in that wolf-pack over there brought me in to it, and I wouldn't even be able to tell the story or defend myself.

I kind of figured that. It really sucks that this can't be brought to everyone's attention. I'm glad we all know though. Thanks Marcia!

Gregg M

Registered Member
Although I do not agree at all with what he did, I would just be careful about what you guys say...

Being a street kid from NYC, you learn who the real "gangsters" are and how to pick out the fakes... He is the real deal... No shit... I am just going to leave it at that...

paulnj

I agree with Greg and Marcia. Tony is no joke(doesn't scare me) and the BOI is full of parasites sadly.

H

Hacksaw

how does everyone know so much about tony? And his "gangster" ways..?

gangster or not, kids a douchebag

paulnj

Bro, I am done with this subject. Some people know, some think they do and we all know he pulled a major dick move!

Marcia, I have to vend at shows where he has vended recently, but like I stated... I am not scared. I figured this out just this week and look forward to telling him how we feel for being played next time I see him.... if he even has animals anymore or goes to another show.

Visit our friends