gecko lost legs?

Riyo

Pet Human
That thread bothers me too, something just didn't sound right. How does a gecko lose its legs on a car ride? What the hell did she have in the tub with it?

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
I think it was supposed to be in it's tank in the back of a moving truck? Really weird! It struck me as a trolling post but it wasn't from a new member. Sometimes I just give up trying to figure out why people posts the things they do.

ElapidSVT

lolwut?
lol.. i hear that...

"my gecko rides shotgun in my truck, yeah i have a few knives in the cage with it.. and several pair of scissors...never noticed that both his legs... yeah, he was a two-legged gecko... are gone now... can i sell him as a legless lizard?"

F

Foreverandever

I second that bullshit

Maybe shes bored? I dunno I wanna see pics

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
lol.. i hear that...

"my gecko rides shotgun in my truck, yeah i have a few knives in the cage with it.. and several pair of scissors...never noticed that both his legs... yeah, he was a two-legged gecko... are gone now... can i sell him as a legless lizard?"

LMAO :main_laugh:
That thread really disturbed me

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
I thought that was a troll too when I first read it. Still doesn't make sense, she says the gecko is moving alright but the legs are missing, but its still living today so she's considering euthanasia...

S

SteveB

I think what they are saying is they got back from being away (work/vacation) and found the gecko had such a bad shed that it actually damaged the legs...

Riyo

Pet Human
I think what they are saying is they got back from being away (work/vacation) and found the gecko had such a bad shed that it actually damaged the legs...

I'm not so sure... This is just so bizarre. I don't believe it until they provide a pic and it sounds like they were very negligent to how they packed their gecko for travel.

I just got back from travling and looked in the back of the truck and gecko was not moving..was left on its side, so i get gecko and get inside the house and notcie that both his legs are missing..What should i do?

is moving ok not dead but both legs are missing...half the leg i should say...and has shed around the legs.

F

Foreverandever

I agree...

I smell a troll, even though shes an "established member"

Visit our friends