So we're going to Chile...

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know that we're flying out of Atlanta, GA Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport headed for Santiago, Chile Friday night at about 10pm EST.

So, that means Katie and I probably will not be around the forums, Chat, AIM, or E-mail for over a week (I think it'll be about 8-9 days). I hope to have a ton of pictures of people (Us.. lol), the site "Before and After" we're there, and whatever little creepy-crawlies, reptiles, and flying-doo-dads we find.

If you're one for prayer, pray that we get back in a timely manner. We're flying Stand-by/Non-Revenue (Katie's dad works for Delta, I'm buying a Buddy Pass).

Chile and the US have an agreement that any cargo that is flown into the US is non-taxed -- or something along those lines. So Delta is flying out with tons of Asparagus and other produce and less and less passengers.. Which means that we might be stuck down there for an extra day or two. Which in itself is frightening, not to mention the 24-hour Round-Trip .. in a sealed metal tube.... flying about 36,000 feet above everything... Talk about BORING!

Anywho! I hope to talk to you all as much as we can before we leave.. Although I think we're heading out right now to do some "last minute" shopping and to ship a few boxes of nonperishables. :D

Talk to you all as soon as we get back if I don't catch you beforehand... :main_thumbsup:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
ByRandom said:
the site "Before and After" we're there, and whatever little creepy-crawlies, reptiles, and flying-doo-dads we find.

What is "The Site" you are talking about? Are you for vacation or work?

I hope you find lots of reptiles to photograph :)

ByRandom

Deliriously Random
Just stepped off the plane this morning (6am). Anyways.. I have a few things to take care of (i.e. find the 3 MIA Geckos first and foremost), then go to bed.. but I should be posting pictures I took soon enough.. Funny thing is -- the whole time I was there I only saw like 10 dogs, a few cats, flies, and bees... That's it!

S

StinaKSU

Hey you! Hope you had fun.....and find those geckos! :( Funny about the animals you saw....lol

Visit our friends