Meet my FIRST boy and Enigma!

Bellalee

I purchased a gecko yesterday from Ohio Geckos, Thad is amazing btw.. bc in less then 12 hours we talked everything out and he met my boyfriend at midnight to pick up my little lovely (20 mins from his house, the night before a reptile show)! You see.. my boyfriend was driving from Utah to Connecticut... and silly me.. assumed he should pick me up a gecko..

So anyways this little dude made the treck from midnight in Ohio to CT this morning!

Thanks again Thad, he's such a cutie!

Btw.. only picture I have of him right now was the one they sent of me when they first got him into the car, I haven't wanted to stress him out all that much, although he is entirely too interested in my cat to be too stressed out.

Enigma Bell
My little dude, Akron! :D
akronwoot.jpg

N

Nigel4less

Very nice Enigma, can't be a Bell Enigma though, or else he would have Red Eyes.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Looks like it might be a black hole or at least a mack snow enigma am I right?

Our Male Enigma was suppose to be a standard Enigma. He threw about a dozen babies that looked like Tremper Snows from non snow females. To find out for sure we are breeding him to a Super Snow female this year.

N

Nigel4less

Our Male Enigma was suppose to be a standard Enigma. He threw about a dozen babies that looked like Tremper Snows from non snow females. To find out for sure we are breeding him to a Super Snow female this year.

If I remember Thad, your male was an 07 Bell Enigma?

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
If I remember Thad, your male was an 07 Bell Enigma?

Nigel, he is an 07 but was suppose to be a non-het Enigma from the breeder I bought him from. I did see the website that he bought the Enigma from and the picture is definately him. He was listed as just an Enigma?

Visit our friends