Mayan Traders Reptile Center

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
Hey everyone!

Now that I've got the chance to have some down time, I've been tinkering with the site and making some much needed updates. I still need to fuss with the "Our Services" section and I'm redoing the "Feeders" page entirely.

We have a new phone number and if anyone would like to contribute, I've added a "Donate" button. Even have one of little Facebook "Like" thingies for anyone who would like to spread the word. :)
Its been our goal to get the animals into a climate controled building before November and with winter coming we can use all the help we can get.

Oh! And please feel free to join our mailing list! We're scheduling our very first "Herp-aholics Anonymous" meeting at the beginning of next month and would love to meet some new faces! We also have quite a few animals that have been surrendered that we need to find fosters or even better, loving forever homes for. Just send me an email at [email protected] and I'll be glad to send you the information.

Please take a few minutes and tell me what you all think! Mayan Traders Reptile Center
Be blessed!
K

MiamiLeos

Took a long look at your site - Because I couldnt leave! lol I love it!!! It's so amazing what you're doing for these animals and for your community! The education that you're giving out is undoubtably saving countless exotic pets from unfortunate endings. All the animals on your site look so happy and incredibly healthy! I read about your programs and I wish there was a "face your fears" type program around me so I could perhapse not freak out when I see a scorpion or spider lol! Great job on the site itself too, awesome pics and very easy to navigate. I love the gallery!!! :D

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
Wow! Thank you! :D
A good friend of mine (Kim Ramsey) has been working with me for the last few months to get the site to where it "feels" right. Shes an amazing designer and has been such a blessing to me.
Its a "work in progress" still, but I'm having so much fun updating stuff, I'm not sure it'll ever be done! LOL

Thank you for letting us share our little corner of the world! :D

Visit our friends