Update Pics.

BalloonzForU

Here's just a couple updates.

WCS, first pic is from Kelli @ about 12g
060221FMHB.jpg

Here she is now all grown up, 60g + and ovulating! ;)

1Picture_201_op_800x652.jpg

Next Shaft a Stripe Tremper from Paul Allen. I got him in Daytona.

First pic @ about 5g
Picture_263_op_800x600.jpg

Now at 23g
1Picture_186_op_800x624.jpg

Next DeVil, SH Jungle Bell also from Paul Allen @ Daytona. She's such a little witch....but I love her.

At 17g
Picture_264_op_800x600.jpg

Now at 43g
1Picture_190_op_800x686.jpg

And here we have Mango Bell Hybino, also from Kelli
Her @ about 25g
Picture_4375_op_800x600.jpg

Now at 60g+
1Picture_205_op_800x594.jpg

gothra

Happy Gecko Family
Great pics, Felicia. Love the colours on WCS (they really do look like geodes to me :)), and the Bell Hybino is just AWESOME!

bro paul

brightalbino.com
Wow Felicia...they look great! I love how Shaft and DeVil have turned out so far (cool head pattern on DeVil...and Shaft...well, wishing I had kept him now :)). That hybino is something else too!

Ian S.

WoW!! Felicia
Mango is just insane!! Look at that color and tail color.
and to think bells are still so far behind as far as line breeding goes compared to Trempers, and showing this much color already. Those snows are fantastic too!

BalloonzForU

Thank you everyone! I really enjoy watching these guys grow up. They go through so many changes. Surprises around every corner. You never know what you are going to find when you pull out a tub.

bro paul said:
I love how Shaft and DeVil have turned out so far (cool head pattern on DeVil...and Shaft...well, wishing I had kept him now ).

You did a great job producing them, glad I got them when I did! ;)

boutiquegecko said:
And what are you feeding them? They are so nice and chunky:)

ummmm Super Duper Supers! LOL I feed all my leos supers, even the hatchlings get little itty bitty supers.

Mango tends to over feed so she's on a more controlled diet than the others. She loves her supers.

BalloonzForU

Leggomygecko said:
Hey Felicia, those geckos are looking even better with age, needless to say you are going to be having some FUN next season!!! Good Luck!!

Thanks Shaun.

Next season? I'm having so much fun this year just watching these guys grow up. I can't imagine next year. I do have some girls starting late or early depending on what season you want to call it at this point. I can't wait to see what pops out in the next few months.

K

KellyTCS

Awesome. Supers huh? I'll have to try that. Maybe it will make my geckos the same colors as yours.

Visit our friends