DAYTONA BABY!!!

whkrazyk

Geck'd Out
this years show will be the largest daytona internation breeders expo ever, wayne went to daytona this week and worked out a deal for a room with huge floor space, last year had the lobbies and the top floor, but this one has more floor space than all of that, so all the breeder that have been signing up for a table for years and havent been able to get one will get one this year, he's just working out the table layout, and there are about 8 huge pillars, so he has to work around those, but but be prepared cause this show is gonna be amazing, im def. excited

Lecko my Gecko

Im excited! this will be the 1st yr I'll be vending at my own table and not at sandfire or golden gecko s tables. I cant wait to see everyone there!

leoman777

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG PARENTS WONT BUY ME PLANE TICKETS TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. IM IN AZ

Gregg M

Registered Member
Squamata Concepts has a table!!!! From what Wayne said the floor space is equal to that of 2 city blocks... Apparently it is a new wing... This is good because everyone will be in the same place and not up any steps or out in the corridors...

snowgyre

I'm really stoked. This is the first time I'm close enough to actually justify a trip to visit the Daytona show. I'll definitely be there! I'm hoping to pick up some bold jungles this year, and perhaps anything else that catches my fancy!

Visit our friends