My Tampa pickup

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
This is kind of one of my first posts... Im still new to the site. So, before I met my boyfriend I had never even heard of leopard geckos. We started dating and I was introduced to his three. I thought they were fairly cute. I then picked up my own on a craigslist save because it wasnt getting taken care of properly and I felt bad. So after getting her, well she hasnt left the boyfriends house, lol. So before today we had four leos there plus my water dragon (Gary). His cage is under construction at my house, so he is in a temp for the time being.
Anyways, long story short, we headed on down to the Tampa show today all the way from Jacksonville.
I was a little determined to bring home a leo for myself... and actually have it at my house. lol. So we looked and looked and looked... and of course I seem to just have an eye for the most expensive ones, so the ones that were catching my eye, were a little out of my league.
Finally we found a few that I thought were gorgeous, only I couldn't choose just one..
Upon getting two, I then needed a cage, so I picked one up as well, a long with many new accessories. =]
Overall a fairly good shopping day...

Here are some pictures.

038.jpg

My new 20L

043.jpg

This is a Halloween X Red Stripe

044.jpg

hatch date 5/21/09

045.jpg

Both of the new leo's together.

048.jpg

This is my Mack Snow

064.jpg

Hatch date 5/15/09

063.jpg

I think he? is gorgeous

066.jpg

Love him

068.jpg

I thought this was a really cool picture

055.jpg

Rusty's new leo

069.jpg

The Halloween again.

Anyways, so Im excited =] Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
P

project1

ha nice i think i saw all those there! glad to see someone else drove far i came all the way from west palm pretty much. nice geckos!!

Lordoftheswarms

Your babies will be too young to sex till they are at least 3 months old, the look a little too young yet. They do best when reared separately, ime. They are cute.

Visit our friends