mack snow genetics?

trizzypballr

To reiterate things and make sure i have this down, when breeding a super mack snow to another super u get all supers, when breeding a super to a co dom u get half supers half co doms. when breeding co doms to co doms you get 25% supers, 50% co doms and 25% siblings? when you breed co-doms to normals you get 50% co doms 50% normals?

L

LadyGecko

What is the difference between a Mack Sib and a Normal produced by one of the mentioned combinations?
Sandy

trizzypballr

its actully the same sandy, im sory for the confusion, everyone is calling them different things right now lol, its kinda confusing. Some people call them normals, some call them mack snow sibilings, just so that people know that its a bi-product of a mack snow. Ive even heard people say that its pastels that are these bi-products, but then ive talked to people who breed a bunch of snows and had very few pastels, and a ton of normals, so who knows, its still being worked on is all i can say:p

paulnj

mack snows are, line bred snows are LINE BRED , gem snows I have no clue and TUG snows are allegedly dominant?

Visit our friends