Black Hole Leo

G

gecko68

Hi,

my hatchling from Enigma x Mack Super Snow with two solid black Eyes

sorry i´m from Germany and my english is terrible ;)

greets

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
Very nice babies you have there!

Was the Enigma an Eclipse Enigma or Enigma het Eclipse, and the Mack Super Snow a Mack Super Snow Eclipse or het Eclipse? Because even though that does look like a black hole, if there are no Eclipse genes at play, then it can't be a Black Hole (Mack Eclipse Enigma). It would be a Mack Enigma.

Very nice gecko nonetheless!

G

gecko68

Hi,

i don´t know about the het. Eclipse of both parents. The male is a Enigma het.Tremper het.Raptor and the Female is a hatchling from Mack Snow´s i have become from Alberto (AM Geckos)

Whats the different between Mack Enigma and Black Hole ? The Mack Enigma have also black solid eyes ?

greets

StatikStepz

www.ThePerfectGecko.com
A Black Hole is a Mack Enigma Eclipse (Non-Albino version of a Dreamsickle).

A Mack Enigma won't have solid black eyes... It could just be because it is a hatchling, and because the eyes are so small, sometimes hatchlings eyes look like they are solid black, but really they are normal eyes, but as they grow, they become more clear... Or there could be some black pigment showing from the Enigma gene at work (but still not an Eclipse)... Sometimes the Enigma gene can do funny things to the eyes of geckos, lol.

G

gecko68

Hi,

ok, i´m understand ... i will make this evening some pictures of the eyes, but i see deep black eyes ... perhaps this can help us ;)

greets

G

gecko68

Hi,

two new Pictures from this hatchling ... i see deep black eyes ...

greets Michael

G

gecko68

any one have a idee ?! ....

when the eyes are solid black , there is a Black Hole ?

greets

Visit our friends