should I be giving something else as well?

C

cjam

Ok so as of right now I am using flukers repta-calcium with d-3. I dust my crickets every other meal with that. Is there anything else i should also be dusting with?

P

Pepper

It depends, I use two different things.

One is mainly calcium and d-3. But the other one has vitamins and such in it.
We didn't have an all in one up here.

If the stuff is an all in one, vitamin and d-3 supplement your probably okay.

C

cjam

um im not sure if its all in one or not. The full name of the powder is Fluker's Dietary Supplement Repta-Calcium.

P

Pepper

Yeah that doesn't have any vitamins in it.

But I'm not sure if they need vitamins, I use...

Repashy Superfoods: Leopard Gecko Calcium plus, which is a vitamin mineral supplement.

And I also have Reptivite, reptile vitamins without D3, I accidently grabbed the wrong one because it doesn't have D3, but I use it a few times just for vitamins.

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

Yes

They need Calcium, Calcium with D3 and the multivitamin.

Repashy ... combines it all.

D

DaYtRiPper

so if you have the repashy (black w the yellow top, cal plus i think) thats all you need?

just put that on the mealies and a small amount in a bowl?

larry26

All that i use is the Repashy Superfoods: Leopard Gecko Calcium plus, which is a vitamin mineral supplement and it seems to work fine for me

vctkiller

Ruler Of the WORLD!!
If you look in the store its a T-Rex brand and I think thats the *older version*. Its an all in one supplement. They each labeled which lizard. You don't have to put a dish in the tank.

larry26

For mine i just put some in the feeding dish and the meal worms walk around in it and there is always some left over in the dish so i just leave it there and if my leo wants some it will eat it.

Visit our friends