A new species for GGG...

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I am thrilled to have this pair of Diplodactylus vittatus (Australian Stone Geckos) in the Golden Gate Geckos collection! They are a little thin, but eating like there's no tomorrow. Let's hope the 'gecko gods' shine down on us this Spring and we have some babies!

N

Nigel4less

Golden Gate Geckos said:
I am thrilled to have this pair of Diplodactylus vittatus (Australian Stone Geckos) in the Golden Gate Geckos collection! They are a little thin, but eating like there's no tomorrow. Let's hope the 'gecko gods' shine down on us this Spring and we have some babies!

You get rid of one species and add a new one, I like the way you think Marcia! :main_thumbsup:

dprince

Mod Squad Member
Oh my gosh, how cute are those!!!!!! Best of luck with them, Marcia. You certainly deserve a great 2009 season. ;)

nwheat

They're adorable, Marcia!! I love my D. vittatus - they are really fun to watch! They have such cool, variable patterns. I especially like the pattern on the lower guy.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
You get rid of one species and add a new one, I like the way you think Marcia! :main_thumbsup:
LOL! Actually, I wasn't planning on taking on a new specie... these were given to me by and Aussie gecko breeder friend of mine as a "thank you" for helping him (I put on my Minister's hat) through a tough time personally.

So far, they are a little skittish about handling, but they are darling little geckos. I had always wanted a pair of Diplodactylus galeatus, but they are hard to find and v-e-r-y expensive. So this should be a good way for me to learn all about the Diplo species to see if I like them enough to pay for them... hehehe!

N

Nigel4less

Golden Gate Geckos said:
LOL! Actually, I wasn't planning on taking on a new specie... these were given to me by and Aussie gecko breeder friend of mine as a "thank you" for helping him (I put on my Minister's hat) through a tough time personally.

Well this doesn't mean I have to pay you lol? :main_laugh:

N

Nigel4less

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Nigel, you have to pay double...

Do I get a tax deduction, even though you fired me from Charity work? :main_laugh:

B

Bob

Nice geckos. Will they eat anything besides crickets? I almost got some Diplodactylus vittatus, but I wanted my first australian gecko to be a little bit bigger, so they are easy to feed.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
I must be out of the loop what species did yo give up Marcia?

Nice additions. Congrats

Visit our friends