Make it stop!!!

C

Cryptly

Make the rain stop!!! No more rain!!! I'm sick of rain! I had two days of no rain, and today it's been raining all morning!

Soon I'm going to be underwater!! :thinking2:

I need to move someplace where there is little to no weather. Does Arizona get a lot of weather? Or Nevada? What about Utah?

R

rrhill

Hmmm...Arizona is nice but dry pretty much year round. Nevada...the weather depends on which part of the state you live in, but Lake Tahoe is beautiful and no state income tax! Utah, do you really want to live there? I would pick New Mexico over Utah. Florida is nice if you don't mind the occasional hurricane or tropical storm (make sure to brush up on your spanish). I really can't think of anywhere that has perfect weather all year long, I guess that depends on you idea of perfect. I like it hot and humid myself, so the northern states and desert states are out. I thought it had stopped raining up north? Look at the bright side...at least you don't live in New Jersey :main_laugh: Actually we could use another day or two of rain here, the couple of days we got a week ago really help. My lawn was getting crispy!

C

Cryptly

I'm thinking hot, DRY and west. Someplace with all sorts of neat critters around; snakes, scorpions, tarantulas, lizards ect.

It was supposed to stop raining. But it was raining this morning, and I checked the weather forcast and they're calling for Tstorms for the next three days!!! :cry2: If I could find a way to send you the rain, I would.

Did I mention I'd like someplace dry?

BalloonzForU

I'd like some dry weather too. Been raining here a lot, with a few sunny non raining days stuck in there a few places. I guess the only good thing is my veggie garden is doing very well this year. Krystal I hope the weather dries up a bit for you.

C

Cryptly

My bug eating plants are loving the rain, so I guess that's a good thing. :D

It's stopped raining, but now it's broiling hot and humid. :tongue: No Tstorms, yet, but the clouds are getting rather dark. :tongue:

J

Jedi Master Bruce

If you don't like weather, do not move here to Florida. One catastrophe after another here.

robin

Cryptly said:
My bug eating plants are loving the rain, so I guess that's a good thing. :D

It's stopped raining, but now it's broiling hot and humid. :tongue: No Tstorms, yet, but the clouds are getting rather dark. :tongue:

trust me you wont like texas weather ... between the droughts, hunmidt, flash floods, tornadies. not to mentions the horrivle allergies here
i am used to it but if you dont want ever changing weather here is not the place.

C

Cryptly

ohhh. . .Tornados!!!

My dream vacation is to go on one of those tours through Tornado Alley, during tornado season. :wacky:

robin

Cryptly said:
ohhh. . .Tornados!!!

My dream vacation is to go on one of those tours through Tornado Alley, during tornado season. :wacky:
it's not something you would like. tornadoes up that are are very powerful and distructive at times. i have seen and been very close to a couple and it is downright frightening when you see what they are actually capable of first hand

L

LadyGecko

Its hot and humid here in Illinois-usual summer weather
We had a T storm come through tonight with more in the forecast
No tornado warnings tonight-thank God
We get tornado warnings and some touchdowns frequently in the spring and fall here
it's scares the hell outta me when they get close
:shocked2:
Sandy

Visit our friends