World's first Super Snow Diablo Blanco!?

• Thread starter CrestedGecko.com
  • Start date
C

CrestedGecko.com

I hatched out a pretty amazing gecko this afternoon- a super snow diablo blanco. I produced it from breeding mack snow diablo x mack snow diablo. I believe this is the first one in existence. I think this morph will be the ultimate white gecko. It'll be pure white with no hint of yellow, and the eyes will be solid bright red. In my opinion, there won't be a better way to have that ultimate white gecko than this. Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Garrick DeMeyer
CrestedGecko.com

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Congrats Garrick!!! I can't wait to see how that little one looks as it grows.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
I think it looks awesome Garrick. I don't know if it would be much whiter than a SSBB, but we will see. Congrats on the hatch and keep us posted on updated pics.

C

CrestedGecko.com

That one should turn out to be a male. Incubation temp was 89. His egg was laid on 12/28 and hatched on 2/1. Barely over 4 weeks! That is a record for me. Im pretty sure he'll turn out male.

He probably won't be any whiter than a ss blazing blizzard, since a blazing and a diablo looks pretty much the same except for the eye color. I'm not sure if the raptor red eye gene and the super snow albino red eye gene will make any difference. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Garrick

Designer Geckos

Contributor
OMG Garrick, awesome! I've been waiting to see one of those, man!!!

I love the Snow Diablo female we got from you and hope to get a male at some point down the road, so please keep me in mind.

Congrats on a job well done. Also, great to see you on the forum.

Hi to Adam and Art for me!

Visit our friends