Raptors growing out!!!!!!!

awa1

I am working on some raptor projects and let me know what you think.

The pics are raptor carrot tail, mack snow raptor and mack snow super raptor.

Anthony

Griesi

I want that first one, it`s exactly what I`m searching for since some years! Wow! Any plans to sell him? :D
Did you breed it?

awa1

I want that first one, it`s exactly what I`m searching for since some years! Wow! Any plans to sell him? :D
Did you breed it?

this is my first year to breed leopards and I have produced about 100 +, and I will be holding back about half. I have three females like this so far so let me check. I will be posting geckos for sale til the end of the year. I have a few raptor projects I am setting up for next year as follows:

Blood raptor carrot tail

Sun raptor carrot tail

raptor carrot tail

If you want email me at [email protected] and if I part with any I will contact you first, and buy next year I believe I will have some of the best on the market (I hope).

Anthony

awa1

I want the super raptor!!! ::Steals, and runs away laughing like a madwoman::

So far I have produced about 4 of these this year and let me tell you its the best white solid red eyed leopard I have seen. I am holding back most of these this year but might let 1 or 2 go. I have to think about that but email me at [email protected] if you want and I will contact you first. Next year I will be produceing a lot more of these (one of my favorites).

Anthony

goReptiles

For this to be your first year, you definitely started with a bang. Those are some nice breeders for sure. I love the first one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
For this to be your first year, you definitely started with a bang. Those are some nice breeders for sure. I love the first one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You SURE did start with a BANG! Where were you hiding and scooping up all those breeders? Totally AWESOME group...Im gonna keep your name in my rolladex;)

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
The first Raptor looks very nice. looks like your first season is going/went very well. JMG has already created the Blood Raptors so you may want to contact him to see what all they have worked it into.

awa1

The first Raptor looks very nice. looks like your first season is going/went very well. JMG has already created the Blood Raptors so you may want to contact him to see what all they have worked it into.

Im trying to get him to sell me some but he is not ready yet. Have you gotten any from him?

Anthony

Visit our friends