Updates on Macks (hey Gregg)

BalloonzForU

This one is looking like mommy WCS
picture_5001_op_800x600.jpg

This one is looking like daddy KLT
picture_5000_op_800x600.jpg

Here they are side by side
picture_5007_op_800x600.jpg

LOL I just noticed their poses are just about the same in each pic. They are little stinkers full of P & V! They both attacked the camera after each of their solo shots. lol

paulnj

These are quite nice looking and the hypo is my favorite of the 2. By chance have you hatched any codom bells yet?

BalloonzForU

Thank you!! :)

Gregg M said:
Felicia, those are awesome... But if you beat me to a super hypo baldy, I will be very upset... LOL... I am really digging the hypo one...

Gregg, Would it count if they are Snow Bells? I paired up KLT with De Vil and have eggs cooking, she should be laying the next clutch soon.

hummm SHB SNOW BELL!! :main_cool3:

Gregg M

Registered Member
BalloonzForU said:
Thank you!! :)
Gregg, Would it count if they are Snow Bells?

Yeah then I would be even more upset...:main_laugh: Either that Or I would just have to buy one from you and make my own TANGERINE ones...:main_laugh: :main_thumbsup:

KLT is awesome by the way... Looks a bit like the female I got from Kelli...

BalloonzForU

Gregg M said:
Yeah then I would be even more upset...:main_laugh: Either that Or I would just have to buy one from you and make my own TANGERINE ones...:main_laugh: :main_thumbsup:

KLT is awesome by the way... Looks a bit like the female I got from Kelli...

:main_evilgrin: hehehehe the race is on!!!

I'd have to say there is a good chance they are related, since I got KLT from Kelli too! :main_thumbsup:

Visit our friends