Upscale reptiles. San jose Ca 11/11 11/12

W

Wretched

As its right in my city, I will be all over there. Is anyone else going to this show? i know we got a few folks here in the sf bay area. Heh, see who I should buy from first ;)

nwheat

I'll be vending there! :) I'm really looking forward to this show as it is the closest to home for me, too! Make sure you come say hello! Also, I offer 10% for forum members.

wilomn

No One of Consequence
Golden Gate Geckos said:
I will also be vending at the show.... please stop by and introduce yourself!!!
Got that Noogie Knuckle all primed and ready, do ya?

W

Wretched

I'll definately make myself known, just look for pierced lip and spiky hair... or a mohawk... unless i shave it again... bah. ;)

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
wilomn said:
Got that Noogie Knuckle all primed and ready, do ya?
Geez, almost two weeks later I find this post, LOL! Wes, I heard a rumor that you might be at the show... are you volunteering to let me use your head to get my Noogie Knuckle warmed up? [**makes noogie-knuckle finger and threatens dogs...**]

J

JBrune

Swamped but going to attend

Besides 3 different kids birthday parties, wushu practice both days, my mothers birthday and general weekend duties I have slated Sunday between 10 -12 to sneak over and see everything. Can't wait to see what everyone has.
Joyce

W

Wretched

Like i said, I'll be there. Look fer the bright red mohawk and such

S

steve75

Curious how the show went. I'm from NorCal but moved to SoCal this year. I would've liked to have gone but I've even missed every show down here. :(

J

JBrune

This show gets better every year!

I took both kids and went Sunday. Marcia, Steve & Nancy had amazing leopard geckos and a great variety as well. There were some cool snakes which my kids asked to hold hundreds of times. Thanks Wes for all the snake handling time! Who would of known that false water cobras were so cool. We really enjoyed the crested and gargoyles as well. The kids were doing everything in their power to convince me to get them some. My son called them the tickly geckos. Other then the food being ridiculously prices $10.50 for 1 hotdog, 1 nacho and 1 soda, we had a great afternoon!
Thanks to all the vendors!
Joyce

Visit our friends