Svetlana's here!!! (gargoyle gecko)

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
From Mike at Dragontown Reptiles!!!
I just LOVE her!!
She's gorgeous!!!!!!
She is one of my most beautifully patterned and colored geckos to date.
She's stunning, imo!
I also received 3 red cresties from him, but they're all hiding in their KKs, so I don't want to disturb them.
Svetlana, however, was willing to make an appearance on the side of her KK, so I snapped a couple shots of her.
They aren't my best because I cannot even begin to show in pictures how pretty she is, but I tried!
Once they've been here for a bit, I'll get better shots.
She has beautiful orange and red stripes running down her entire body.
BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't be happier!

Excuse the waters spots on the KK, I sprayed each cage before placing the geckos in them.

"Oh, yesh, I am the pretty gargoyle gecko."
3504776112_644d265807_b.jpg

"How 'bout dis side?"
3504776118_eb8350aa9e_b.jpg

Then as I decided enough with bothering her, I stepped away, and she attempted to jump to the bottom side of her KK, failed, and had a moment.
"uh-oh. I fallded. Iz ok."
3503970513_8e5f18301d_b.jpg

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Thank you!
I love her.
I think we're going to be great friends.
She managed to crack me up within seconds of being in her KK.
Oh, yes. It's going to work out with us.:main_laugh:

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
HA!
Until our gecko rack is built, I simply don't have anymore room for anymore geckos.
But that rack will be built soon.
I'll be putting the final coat of paint on it tomorrow (most likely), and when our heat tape and therms get here, we can start putting it together.

Then my three leos upstairs will be going downstairs onto the rack.
THEN I'll have more room.

Well, I have room, but I like my rhacs to be in my bedroom because they're all so tiny still.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Thanks!!!

Kristi,
shhh!
I am NOT going to go to a show because I KNOW I will be leaving with something, and I have no more room!:D

It's horrible! I sometimes go to just get feeders and it is very hard to walk out without an animal, but it can be done! Just not very often.;) I actually went a few months without bringing anything new home.:) Tinley is the hardest though. I thought I brought plenty of cash, but I still spent it all in a couple hours.:eek:

T

Thromgar

That is one of the prettiest gargoyles I have ever seen. Great Gecko...I hope you are planning a breeding project.

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
Thromgar,
I want to breed ONE day, but I have to get her out of hiding before then!:main_laugh:

She's a sweetie, but she's small and JUMPY.
We had to take her out last night because when she fell (it was NOT a far fall, and she didn't hurt herself), she fell in her food.
I wanted to make sure she didn't have dried up CGD on her feet.
Anyway, she was jumping ALL OVER the place. We took her out of her KK while sitting on the floor, and she had NO problems jumping out of our hands.
She's CRAZY.:D
She's also way too small to consider breeding for a long while.

Visit our friends