LGMemerines eclipses updated pics

GreatGeckos

I have 2 visual eclipses now that show a dominance of green, both have about 3 different shades of orange, also have yellow and brown on the bodies. I guess they would techniqually qualify as rainbow emerine eclipses if you wanted to pick a specific genetic name to call them by. They're a result of mixing my emerines and LGM tangs, DeMeyer Skittles, and Rons Blue spot patternless tangerine eclipses. I also have some emerines im breeding into my spotted snow eclipse line, im trying to get yellow and green instead of tangerine and green with that project. The snow is causing problems though, and the tangerine is so powerful anytime I line breed yellow x yellow it comes out tangerine...so im going to have to find someone to buy a couple females off that are extremely bright yellow with no tangerine / hypo / super hypo influence , no snow influence and that are either eclipses or het eclipse...I also have not touched this line with any albino..so I want to keep it extremely clean of any unwanted genetics..... I made these in the first place so I could breed them into bells and rainwaters because so far I only work with trempers. I want to get bells that are high colored like neon bells, and rainwaters that are high colored like firewaters. So I figured my tangerines and emerines would be great starting points since they are proven not to carry tremper genetics even with the eclipse in them. So ill be able to produce radars and typhoons ? from them...im not positive what rainwater raptors are called I believe its typhoons...anyhow I have selected and purchased my first bell...shes a beautiful lavender stripped bell :) she will be the first bell to receive some LGMerine lovin. Ill definitely post pics but she will not breed this coming season. the bells and rainwaters will have to wait till 2016 I don't have the space to have 2 more females produce at the moment.

Visit our friends