Cigar smokers

Srt14292

Est; 1992
I don't know how many of you out there enjoy a nice aged cigar.
If there are any, what has been your favourite smoke? A nice medium smoke not too slow burning, was there any uneven burn and when did you lose your bottle and tap the ash instead of wearing it.

My personal favourites are the H.upman corona major, Partagas Serie P No.2,
and Romeo y Julietta Churchills.

got spots?

leo lover
Is their an age where you need to be over this to smoke in the UK?
It says your 17 in your profile, I am just asking because in America its 18 to buy OR smoke over here. I read it up really quick and it says 18 to buy it in the UK. Lol, sorry for off topic

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Yeah 18 to buy, however my master tech and work and I usually pile in some cash and get a few to have throughout the month, it used to be 16 over here untill they changed it.
I don't smoke ciggerettes, but I do enjoy a chunky cigar and a nice cocktail, mojito etc.

So I was just wondering what are peoples favourites. Seeing as you are so close to cuba I thought you might get a few more out there.

Bellalee

There actually is a ban against cuban cigars in the US. Ok I guess there is a embargo against everything Cuban. And apparantly we can't travel there either, or something. I know my ex used to love buying cuban cigars when we'd go on vacation, I think they were Cohibas which are cuban. His dad loved cigars also so there was lots of cigar shop stopping. And I ended up once buying him a real nice humidor.

Last edited:

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Haha, yeah I was looking at these humidors there was one for 39 grand! about 80,000 us dollars, its a one off of the El laguito, Its amazing! You would have to have silly money to even think of buying it but its sooo cooool.
Yeah I've had a cohiba before they are allright.

robin

russell likes romeo and julliette's and upmans as well. when he can get his hands on a cohiba he is in heaven :)

robin

a lot of the cigars coming into the US are from the dominican republic. to be honest there are many great cigars out of the dominican that are better than some of the cubans.

Visit our friends