The furry midgits that live with me

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
These midgets in fur coats keep following me...

sesame1.jpg

nemo1.jpg

nemo2.jpg

And singing...

nemo3.jpg

LALALALA!

:p

Hannibal

Gray Sky Exotics
Cute kitties! I've been kitty-free since my vet kitty-napped mine. He was have issues being alone after our dog past last month, so the vet said she'd take him for a little while...I think she fell in love and plans on keeping him.

Krow

I love my kitties! =] Cats are the best of the furry world. Unlike dogs, they dont dig in the trash (that much, mine dont at all), dont smell as bad or eat other animals or their own crap!! So thats a plus! Lol ;)

tlbowling

Geck~OCD
I love my kitties! =] Cats are the best of the furry world. Unlike dogs, they dont dig in the trash (that much, mine dont at all), dont smell as bad or eat other animals or their own crap!! So thats a plus! Lol ;)

Cats do eat other animals ;) Mice, birds.......lizards!:p

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Oh yes they do! My cats have eaten 3 geckos between them and countless crickets, to them the herp room is one big buffet, they'd love to get in there.

Holly12

Aw I use to have cats 2 of them and I miss them so very much :( but your cat is awesome it is funny it does look like it's singing lol. :)

latshki

Breeder in the making

huh, my cat is everything you say yours aren't
damn stinkin cat, yuck

nice kitties ted, do they pay rent?

Visit our friends