Hey guys, imm baaaaackkk- 56Kers BEWARE

Jeff876533

Jeffrayy
hey guys, ive not been on in a while. The mods are really great for lettin me back here, so thanks Marcia, Ryan, and Val for lettin me back:D. So anyways, i will be taking new pics really soon (prob tomorrow) so i'll add some old pics anyways. Sorry for the fuzziness, i took all of them with my fone

Goblin2.jpg

goblin1.jpg

There is my female Goblin (when i named it, i totally forgot it was a female, i know, stupid lol) I got her from Brian at WindyCityGeckos. Shes a real pretty gecko, thou i still cannot hold or even touch her. Everytime i put my hand near she gets real nervous and when i try to pick her up really slowly, she'll freak lol. Im still workin on her. Thanks for the gecko Brian:D

Giedo2B.jpg

Giedo5.jpg

There is Giedo, my normal i got from my friends older brother. She is one of the nicest leos ive ever had, she likes being held, and isnt afraid of me. Im trying to fatten her up. The neat thing is she lives with a male named Gordo (below) and has never ever had problems. Theyve never tried to mate or anything, they're like bro n' sis

Gordo6.jpg

Gordo4.jpg

Gordo1.jpg

This is Gordo, Giedo's cagemate. He is a chunky guy, idk his weight, but hes pretty big lol. He also is very nice, though doesn't come out very much at day. I really like both Giedo and Gordo. I also like the fact that i got both of them, a 20 gallon long tank, a UTH, a ZooMed Hide, 2 light fixtures, and food for $90. They are a really nice pair even though their colors aren't anything special.

Hank2.jpg

Hank.jpg

Here is my other normal morph leo named Hank. I got him for $0, PetCo was giving him up for adoption, because the tip of his tail dropped. One of his cagemates bit him, so he was kind of skittish when i got him, though he has warmed up to me well. Even though i cannot hold him and haven't tried yet, i will be doing so soon. Those pics are pretty old, around a month or two, so i'll get some updated pics soon.

Tweek1.jpg

This is Tweek. I have no idea what his morph is, what do you guys think?? i know its a kind of albino. He got his name because i also got him from PetCo, but for $5. Everytime i put my hand in the tank and lift up the paper towel he always hid under, he'd tweek out and run around the tank lol. Even though he was a spazz, hes one of my calmest leo's. I have held him twice, but the last time he climbed off of my handd, and started walking around my carpet. So i put down my hand, and he ran under my bed, which had a ton of junk under it. It took over a half hour to catch him and put him in his tank. And also, last time i cleaned their tank, i put their hide in a shoebox (i didnt realize the hide was as tall as the box) and over an hour later, without even noticing, i found him crawling across my room. He's a pretty cool Gecko

wow that was long lol I"ll keep ya guys updated with some more recent and better pics. sorry for the fuzziness, i took them with my camera on my fone:D

brandy101010

Welcome back Jeff! Gordo and Giedo will mate when they are big enough. Geckos don't care about being like brother and sister lol. So I would separate asap, because the male looks way to small to breed. He is beautiful though!

Jeff876533

Jeffrayy
lol dont worry you guys won't be reading any stupid posts from me. N I dont think Giedo n Gordo will mate, theyve been in the same tank for almost 3 years. Ya your right, Giedo isn't nearly big enough to breed, but i dont think they'll breed together. What do you guys think?

GoGo

I'm Watching You
Mmmm i agree with Jeff, if theyve gotten along for so much time they wont breed. i have 3 geckos in the same tank, 1 male 2 females, and none of them bred, except when i intentionally took the male and 1 female out and set breeding temp's so they would breed.

Visit our friends