Calciworms.. now in stores!

enigmaslim

Me too! Does anyone know the nutritional value they would give the leo's? And is it like fastfood or a protein shake to them

Vision Geckos

visiongeckos.com
They're not a bad feeder. They just don't have a lot of meat on them. They're not very big. But they have the highest natural amount of calcium inside them than any other feeder. Because of this, they're used mostly to feed females who are either gravid or just recovering from laying. The egg shells are made mostly of calcium, and if they don't have enough, they'll take it from their own bones. So it's good they get it from external sources.

valknut79

Make sure if you do buy them there to check inside the tub before you check out. I bought one "25-pack" that had a total of one worm inside.

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
They are the same thing as phoenix worms, just a different brand name. I have been wanting to try them, but the ones at my local ***** are always dead.

Magic Merlin

If they are small then simply warm them up to 80-90 and give them a hotdog......if they are cream colored and not black yet (they turn black when they are getting ready to pupate) then they will grow very quickly.....mine that I breed are 1 inch and very fat.

Visit our friends