DSC00729.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00731.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00737.jpg

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I don't know too much about her history. She was rescued at some point. We estimate her to be around 11yrs old. My friend brought her back to eating after having to tube feed her for awhile. she had some pretty nasty rat bites on her, but is doing really well now. She is one of the nicest aboreal snakes I've ever met.

M_surinamensis

Shillelagh Law
I don't know too much about her history. She was rescued at some point.

That explains it too. I was guessing wild caught due to the pretty obvious scar tissue on the internasal scales and the number of scarred, missing or damaged scales all over the body but crappy conditions and a rescue animal that had been bitten by live prey can produce the same visual signs.

We estimate her to be around 11yrs old.

Pretty specific for an adult with a questionable history. Was it with your friend for awhile, helping you add up the years or... why are you estimating that number?

My friend brought her back to eating after having to tube feed her for awhile. she had some pretty nasty rat bites on her, but is doing really well now. She is one of the nicest aboreal snakes I've ever met.

Excellent. Although the temperment of chondros is somewhat variable. They behave very differently during the day than they do at night with low lighting, when your hand is moving around and is warmer than the ambient air temperature. Most of them are mostly pretty mellow with the lights on, most the time. Except Biaks, which will often try to bite you in the face regardless.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I was told by my friend who acquired her that she was around that age becuause that is what she was told by the person that she got it from. Her age is very questionable, nut that's all I have to go on right now.

Visit our friends