It's Weds! Do you know where your chat is?

BalloonzForU

It's right here, at GeckoForums.net!! Remember Leopard Gecko chat is tonight at 7pm Central, 8pm Eastern. I want to see every one there!!! :main_yes:

R

Russ S

sorry I couldn't make chat night .... had to get a new power supply for my computer ..... it's all good now

D

dsreptiles

well I might be able to make it. Lost isn't on but the UNC game might be on here at 7, but if another game is aired I'll be there :)

R

RoseT

I LOVE LOST! But I'll be there.. I can always watch it tomorrow on abc.com

BalloonzForU

The Chat button is at the top in white. As of now Leopard Gecko chat is scheduled every Wednesday night at 8pm EST, this may chance to twice a month. Can't wait to see everyone in chat!!!

Sandra

I will be sleeping quite deeply when you start the chat. I suggest moving the chat to a more humane time for foreigners, LOL :grin3:

BalloonzForU

That's an idea!! How about a really late chat *cough* normal chat time for Europe and Asian???? I'll start another thread with a poll, then as soon as someone puts 2007 in the CALENDAR!!! hint hint I'll schedule it for you guys and gals overseas LOL. ummmm what time zone is that? LOL

Scott&Nikki

ok I tried to get into the chat Wed, Dec. 13 around 11:15 PM CST. I kept getting an error page saying "Could not connect to www.geckoforums.net:6667.

Possible reasons include:

- The chat server system at www.geckoforums.net is temporarily unavailable.

- Your computer is behind a firewall or proxy server. Please ensure that your firewall permits outgoing TCP connections to www.geckoforums.net on port 6667."

I disabled my firewall and it still will not work. Is the chat just closed at certain times and no one was there at that time? Or am I having other issues?

Visit our friends