It makes me sad...

lazzara8478

Ever Since I seperated Wyatt and Sophie, Wyatt was a sweet little guy who ate like a horse and loved to be held.
Well since I took her out he is Barely eating UNLESS I feed him and he wont let me touch or pick him up...When I do pick him up he tries like hell to get down. What do I do??? What did I do wrong??

L

Lyndsey

lazzara8478 said:
ok...I was mainly worried about his eating habits...hes on 6-7 months old...

Can geckos get depressed? Maybe that's what's wrong? I know I would be sad if I were seperated from my mate (not that you did anything wrong)

lazzara8478

he seems depressed to me...he sleep allll the time, even at night. I have to wake him up to feed him :(

I had to seperate them...he was intimidating her and she was aprehensive about eating...oh and the fact I dont want babies..lol

L

Lyndsey

lazzara8478 said:
he seems depressed to me...he sleep allll the time, even at night. I have to wake him up to feed him :(

I had to seperate them...he was intimidating her and she was aprehensive about eating...oh and the fact I dont want babies..lol

Poor guy :(

You did what you had to do, though

MichaelJ

CelebrityGeckos.Com
this happens sometimes.. many will argue that these little guys don't have depression but do get stressed.. I've had the same thing happen when separating pairs; it's most likely stress from the move. Give him some time he'll come around.

Visit our friends