Calling all genetic Wizes! Considered het Raptor or Ember?

Quantumhigh

Geckos of Oz
Ok bought him from a local exotic pet store labeled as Tremper Albino. After breeding his this season he turns out to be Het Eclipse and Het Murphy Patty or patternlestripe(unclear now)? Same is true for my Supersnow. Didnt have a clue she was het for anything else.

So both the male Tremper and female SS are het eclipse.(proven)

I also got 3 or so mack snows that appear to be murphy patternless?patternless stripe? or even blizzard?

Are both parents Het Raptors or Embers?

The male:
100_2307.jpg

100_2317.jpg

Two breeding females:

100_2269.jpg

100_2280.jpg

Here are some of the offspring from these two females and male:
Latest hatchling in the front a Snow Raptor with snake eyes???
P9080080.jpg

First hatchling thought to be Albino Mack Snow Murphy Patternless??? 100days old today. @ 62.5g all the hets I got at this size and date he is on pace to be giant aswell. Dad would be pushing 80g+ if his tail mishap didnt happen about a month ago(old pics of dad). Could of been apart of a Giant Raptor project.
100_2658.jpg

P9080104.jpg

P9080089.jpg

P9080097.jpg

P9080063.jpg

More pics of all my hatchling: http://s49.photobucket.com/home/Quantumhigh/index

Thank you very much for the help!!! :main_yes:

Tony C

Wayward Frogger
An Ember is a Patternless Tremper Albino Eclipse, so you could call him a Tremper het Ember for the sake of brevity or a Tremper het Eclipse and Patternless to be more descriptive.

Quantumhigh

Geckos of Oz
An Ember is a Patternless Tremper Albino Eclipse, so you could call him a Tremper het Ember for the sake of brevity or a Tremper het Eclipse and Patternless to be more descriptive.

Thank you Tony! Iam trying to get all my p's and q's squared away. Thanks again for all the help and question answering over the months. Much appericated dude! :main_thumbsup:

Elisa

Oh.. you mean that one..
I prefer more descriptive names myself, it gets so tough to keep track of all the different trade names popping up anymore.

Visit our friends