2010 Eclipse Groups (Major DUW)

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Here are some pics of my eclipse groups for next season. I have an idea who I'm pairing with who, but it's not 100% set yet. They are in no particular order here.

Akasha (enigma het raptor from Paul). She's over 50 grams, but she's sort of petite. I'm hoping to fatten her up a bit before next season. Her tail is a nice size though.
DSC_4263.jpg

DSC_4268.jpg

October (mack eclipse 66% het tremper from Paul). She's a chunk.:main_yes:
DSC_4252.jpg

DSC_4257.jpg

DSC_4256.jpg

Malachai (tremper enigma het eclipse from Eric). He has such a nice head!
DSC_4244.jpg

DSC_4240.jpg

Allegra (mack eclipse het tremper from Paul Allen) This little girl can eat! She's already getting so big.
DSC_4229.jpg

DSC_4234.jpg

DSC_4231.jpg

May (BEE from Chris). She's getting big already, too.
DSC_4216.jpg

DSC_4217.jpg

Godric (dreamsicle from Paul Allen). He doesn't like to stay still at all.
DSC_4220.jpg

DSC_4221.jpg

Elena (eclipse het tremper, holdback from this season). This girl is really sweet!
DSC_4181.jpg

DSC_4184.jpg

DSC_4182.jpg

Addley (eclipse het tremper, holdback from this season). I really like how she's turning out. This is the only banded eclipse I've hatched.
DSC_4173.jpg

DSC_4164.jpg

DSC_4177.jpg

Georgina (eclipse het tremper, holdback from this season). This is my favorite girl this year.:D
DSC_4196.jpg

DSC_4202.jpg

DSC_4194.jpg

Rafe (eclipse het tremper, he has his own thread, too).
DSC_4152.jpg

Damien (eclipse het tremper from Paul Allen). This was the first eclipse I purchased.
DSC_3502.jpg

DSC_3499.jpg

I have a couple other girls that might make the group, too.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Awesome I will have to have some of Georgina's or Elena's babies. They rock!

October looks Ab and has those red vanes. Maybe thats what does it. add mack to eclipse gene and it gives them the red vanes. just a thought.

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
Awesome I will have to have some of Georgina's or Elena's babies. They rock!

October looks Ab and has those red vanes. Maybe thats what does it. add mack to eclipse gene and it gives them the red vanes. just a thought.

All of my non-mack eclipse have the red veins though, so it's not just adding mack to it.

Thanks everyone! They are definitely my favorite.:D I'm really enjoying hatching them out. I love being able to get more orange without adding any tangerine to them. I might try that with a female sometime in the future and see what it does. For now, I love how they look.:D

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Ya I know it was just an idea. not a very good one though. I know because both my eclipse het raptors and an eclipse baby we hatched out this year all have red vanning in their eyes. and no mack genes.

Visit our friends