American Idol.....

mainelygeckos

I thought they were both good singers and had nice voices but ya big shocker as I thought Adam was a shoo in man his voice is unbelievable. But then again Kris can sing and play guitar as well as piano. I was disappointed but hey goes to show you never know. You can bet tho that Adam will get his recording contract lol just not thru American Idol :p

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
You can bet tho that Adam will get his recording contract lol just not thru American Idol

So will a few others from this year. Just goes to show you, it's all about "The Vote"!!! Being completely honest, your singing ability has less to do with you snagging the win. It's more about popularity! :main_yes:

By the way, I think there's been at least one equally huge upset, and that was when Chris Daughtry got voted off.

paulnj

That's what happens when 10 year old girls get a cell phone and text votes in... lol

Last edited:

ajveachster

Must agree including the comment about Kris's weird faces. I do think though that Adam is better off maybe not winning. He will still get his contract, but have more freedom than the Idol contract probably affords.

Visit our friends